qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Extending gdb stub implementation with ARM926 registers sup

From: Dmitry Smirnov
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Extending gdb stub implementation with ARM926 registers support
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:05:35 +0400

Hi,

As you know, ARM926 has few registers that are not supported by
current gdb stub. For instance, SPSRs, R13_abt, etc.

Is it possible to extend gdb stub in this way?
I would try to do it by myself, but I need some guidelines. Obviously,
I need to extend the stub with some xml files describing these
registers and add its processing somehow. How?

Dmitry