qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] AT91 Emulation

From: Filip Navara
Subject: [Qemu-devel] AT91 Emulation
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:17:35 +0200

Hi,

I've sent three patch series that together form a basis for Atmel AT91
emulation. The code was tested on several Atmel examples and
FreeRTOS-based web server. I'm hoping for eventual merge, but it can
wait till QEMU 0.11 is branched or the DevTree patches are merged. The
first two series (ARM7TDMI emulation and ARM optimizations) are ready
for merge now, the AT91 series is more of an RFC.

Further information about the emulation is available at
https://dip.felk.cvut.cz/browse/pdfcache/navarfil_2009bach.pdf

Best regards,
Filip Navara