qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] "Continuation of the last talk ..."

From: daniel silva ferreira bruno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] "Continuation of the last talk ..."
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 10:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, people.

I can to say now:
I found  an unique warning in stable version of qemu 0.11 at the moment of compilation;
it was about:  a redefinition of "WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN"; By the way, there is a concurrent definition of it in archive sdl.c; The other definiton is in archive ~/msys/1.0/local/include/SDL/SDL_syswm.h; The symbol "~" means the relative location of the folder msys in the computer.
I hope that there is some tip that can to solve this warning.

I got the code at:
"
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/qemu.git/commit/?h=stable-0.11
->
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/qemu.git/snapshot/qemu-stable-0.11.tar.gz
";
The problem of the archive linux_boot.bin of the previous version 0.10.6 was solved since the version 0.11-rc1; I am happy because of it. By the way, I don´t need this archive to execute the emulation of any linux OS machine with qemu anymore.

Thanks for the tip of coreutils.

I have compiled the entire code of the last stable version of qemu in my windows xp. For now, I can to assembly the necessary archives and distribute the minimal collection of the archives that can to emulate any machine with qemu in windows 32bits.

I don´t know about others machines or OSs(win64bits, sparc, ppc, arm,...), but I have the binaries of all. I should to know if the binaries of distint systems are ok. But, I don´t have the necessary machine to check it. I don´t know if the binary of a system "non-windows 32bits", built on windows 32bits, could execute well in the correct machine (for example, the binary of windows 64 bits that I compiled!!!). People, I don´t care about it, but I am communicating with you about it. Then, if you don´t want to answer this question, I won´t to care with it.

In a near future, I will build some host file server, with the distribution of qemu 0.11 for windows 32 bits.

Then, I will send the link to you.

It is enough now.

Best Regards
Daniel Bruno

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes