qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc32 reset's regression

From: Artyom Tarasenko
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] sparc32 reset's regression
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:26:59 +0200

> The commit looks fine to me. Would this patch happen to fix the bug?

Yes, this patch fixes the bug, thanks.

It can be though that the bug is not directly related to the initial commit.
There seems to be a race condition. Sometimes the bug didn't appear
even without the fix if I put a lot of DPRINTFs in irq handling in
sun4m.c and cpu-exec.c and turn the logging on. Unfortunately it's not
always reproducible, so I can't tell yet which printf hides the
problem.