qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Dvorak keymap for qemu

From: Chris K. Jester-Young
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Dvorak keymap for qemu
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:56:59 -0400

Hi there,

I've noticed that the qemu distribution doesn't include a Dvorak
keymap, which means for people who connect to a qemu VNC session
from a computer using Dvorak, all the keys will be garbled.

Attached is a file which provides Dvorak keymap support. It's named
"en-dv" in line with how it's named in rdesktop (which, as mentioned
in the qemu source, was the basis of the keymaps support); however,
because I didn't know of rdesktop's version at the time I wrote the
keymap, my implementation is completely different.

I would appreciate it very much if either this file, or rdesktop's
version, could be integrated into the qemu tree.

Many thanks,
Chris.
include en-us
map 0x10409