qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SCO Unixware 2.1.x on qemu

From: Diego Woitasen
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SCO Unixware 2.1.x on qemu
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:12:53 -0300

2009/8/9 Teemu Nätkinniemi <address@hidden>:
>> If someone has more information, pleaes let me know...
>
> Unixware 2.1.3 should install with Vmware Server. After that you can convert
> the image to Qemu and try booting your freshly installed system.
>
> Teemu

I tried with VMware 2.x and VMware workstation 6.x and didn't work.
They didn't boot the boot floppy because the lack of boot signature I
think.

The installation works with QEMU but it doesn't detect the CDROM. Is
there something new in the virtual cdrom that makes Unixware fails on
its detection? Is there something in the code that I could change? I
trie'd my floppies and the CD on an old HP machine and works but the
CDROM must have to be connected as primary slave. Using "-drive
index=1...." doesn't work with QEMU.

Regards,
 Diego
--