qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Rewrite : Musicpal qdev conversion and I2C bitbanging extra

From: Benoit Canet
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Rewrite : Musicpal qdev conversion and I2C bitbanging extraction
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:52:16 +0200

This is a rework of previous patches aiming at extracting the musipal.c
I2C bitbanging code and making a GPIO device from it.

The "Make musicpal.c use the generic bitbang I2C" patch is now splitted
in two parts.
The first one creates a mv88w8xx8 audio device and the second
modify musicpal.c to use this device and the I2C one.

Does this address the issue previously pointed ?

Regards

Benoit