qemu-devel

Re:[Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScreen

From: G 3
Subject: Re:[Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScreens undeclared
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:20:18 -0400

I have made so many patches that fixed problems with the cocoa.m file. I sent them all in and not a single one of them made it into cocoa.m. I have emailed Anthony Liguori about these missing patches. He said they were already committed. They weren't. I don't know what else to do. I could send the modified cocoa.m to you if you want.