qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScree

From: Ryan Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.10.6 on Mac OS X Tiger: NSFullScreenModeAllScreens undeclared
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:18:54 -0500

On Aug 12, 2009, at 09:20, G 3 wrote:

I have made so many patches that fixed problems with the cocoa.m file. I sent them all in and not a single one of them made it into cocoa.m. I have emailed Anthony Liguori about these missing patches. He said they were already committed. They weren't. I don't know what else to do. I could send the modified cocoa.m to you if you want.

Thank you, that would be kind. If you could send a diff for cocoa.m from 0.10.6 that would be great.