qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release

From: Glauber Costa
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL] 0.10.7 stable release
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:09:23 -0300

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Stephen
Depooter<address@hidden> wrote:
> There is a set of changes that have been applied to fix qemu crashes
> when the SDL window is resized.  I have seen an arm specific fix get
> added to master, as well as an apparently more general fix for all
> architectures.  This should be applied to the stable branch as well.
> AFAICT, these have only been applied to the stable branch.
>
> The email from Aug 3, "fix sdl window resize" from Stefano Stabellini
> is the general fix.

I fail to see how. AFAICT, Window resizing was only implemented as
part of the patch that
implemented zoom capabilities, which is not present in the stable branch.

Thus, the patch you point to, fixes a piece of code that does not
exist at all in the stable
branch. How then can it be needed to fix anything you're seeing?

--
Glauber  Costa.
"Free as in Freedom"

"The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act."