qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT f3566bf] cirrus_vga: Change cast

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Qemu-commits] [COMMIT f3566bf] cirrus_vga: Change casts to DO_UPCAST() forPCICirrusVGAState
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:37:05 -0500

Rick Vernam wrote:
I apologize for my apparent ignorance.
I am curious how one ascertains from a commit message such as this where the patch was applied? ie, only to the 0.12 branch...or?

In particular, I will be sticking with the 0.11 branch until I get hardware with virtualization support. How can I tell which commits are applied to that branch?

The commit list is just for the master branch which is the 0.12 development tree.

All patches that go in one of the stable branches tend to go through master first. We could setup additional hooks for the other branches but so far, there hasn't been much demand.

N.B. only bug fixes will go into any of the stable branches. No new features will be added to these branches.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori