qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu (00010300 00

From: Larry
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu (00010300 00010400)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

I compiled and installed, as per instructions, qemu-0.10.5 and kqemu-1.4. I
modprobe kqemu, and when I run qemu with the -kernel-kqemu option, I get this
message:

Version mismatch between kqemu module and qemu (00010300 00010400)

Thus the kqemu module is disabled. I've scoured the Internet and have not found
a solution.

I'm running Debian Etch. Prior to running, I used apt-get to remove qemu and
the kqemu source and modules, plus I did a rmmod of the currently loaded kqemu.

Is this a know problem?  How can I solve it?