qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to read the code of qemu

From: yuanzhu86
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to read the code of qemu
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:30:10 +0800 (CST)

I am a Master and now I want to learn the principle of the qemu,
so recent days, I read the code of qemu,but it is so large,
what should I do?
I hope somebody tell me that  which file should be read firstly?
I have choosed someones like target-i386(kvm.c machine.c helpr.c translate.c) ,tcg and cpu_exec.c vl.c and just these.
what the other code should be read firstly also? hope to tell,thanks?

"中国制造",讲述中国60年往事