qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Multiple ports for virtio-console

From: Amit Shah
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Multiple ports for virtio-console
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:22:28 +0530

Hello,

This is the patchset spun against current qemu-master.

There are a few fixes since the last send:
- Use a bitmap for the guest_connected bit during save/restore (instead
  of sending a separate byte for each bit)
- Cleanups in the in-qemu api patch
- vnc patch now works for all the vnc displays (didn't earlier)

However the vnc patch is just meant to show how the api can be used; I
don't really intend it to be applied without any userspace tools to get
the clipboards in sync.

This has been working well in my testing for a while now. I've tested
migration, combinations of old kernel/new qemu, old qemu/new kernel and
new kernel/new qemu and it all works well.

Please apply.
                Amit