qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: experimental FreeBSD qemu-devel git head port update fo

From: Sebastian Herbszt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: experimental FreeBSD qemu-devel git head port update for testing
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:04:11 +0200

Juergen Lock wrote:
On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 07:56:21PM +0200, Juergen Lock wrote:
On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 12:23:39AM +0200, Juergen Lock wrote:
>  Also the pcap patch stopped working in this snapshot and I don't yet
> know why.  (I think the original version of that patch was submitted by
> Jung-uk Kim, maybe he has an idea; Cc'd.)
> [...]

Jung-uk Kim sent me a new pcap patch (thanx! :), and I have just included
it in the mentioned update at
http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/qemu/qemu-devel-20090829.patch

New update at the same place, Jung-uk Kim sent me another version of the
pcap patch

configure changes the LIBS variable (LIBS="$libpcap $LIBS"), which is not only
used
for the qemu binary, but also for qemu-nbd, qemu-io and qemu-img. Linking those
with
libpcap should not be required. Consider changing

LIBS="$libpcap $LIBS"

libs_softmmu="$libpcap $libs_softmmu"

which seems to fix this.

- Sebastian