qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Closest system emulation to arm 920t?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Closest system emulation to arm 920t?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:53:08 -0500

Is there a qemu-system-arm -cpu option that does something close to an arm
920t?  I'm looking for something I can test an armv4t-eabi against.  (You
can't do an armv4l eabi without thumb, but if it does armv5 I haven't proved
anything.)

The only thing in the -cpu list that looks close is the ti925t, but the qemu
version of the system image I have lying around that did boot on real 920t
hardware (OABI, but still) won't boot on that.  (I think the cache sizes in
the kernel .config might be wrong?  The kernel extracts and then I get
nothing.)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob