qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Inquiry:Solaris 8 installation on QEMU

From: hadi motamedi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Inquiry:Solaris 8 installation on QEMU
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:08:14 +0100

Dear All
Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I install Solaris 8 on QEMU ? Please be informed that I have downloaded & installed qemu-0.9.0-sparc on my x86 workstation . It seems that it has emulated the UltraSPARC platform on my pc as I am receiving the followings :
"#uname -a
Linux (none) 2.6.11 #3 Tue Mar 15 18:21:10 UTC 2005 sparc unknown"
I have an application that calls for UltraSPAR Solaris 8 to be pre-installed . Can you please let me know how can I install Solaris 8 on my new emulated platform ?
Thank you in advance