qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] RE: eepro100.c

From: Michal Filka
Subject: [Qemu-devel] RE: eepro100.c
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:31:11 +0200

Hi

Earlier post was one big mistake. Everything is compiled now (from kvm-88
sources).

I don't want to corrupt present kvm installation, or better to say, I want to
modify it as small as possible. Could you suggest me what should I replace or
how to run new compilation instead of old one without installing?

Thanks
Michal Filka