qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] patches to drop & revert

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] patches to drop & revert
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:34:16 -0300

 Hi Anthony,

 Please, revert commit 0148f from master. A patch in a series from Markus
(commit 07caea) is the right fix for the problem, while my patch is a hack.

 Also, I see that you have merged my 'QObject conversion v1' series in
staging (first commit bd103). Please, drop it, I'm working on V2 which
will have a better error handling, as discussed with Gerd.

PS: staging's commit aeae5 should stay, as it's an unrelated patch.

 Thanks.