qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QUEMU 0.11 on OpenSolaris

From: spacestation
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QUEMU 0.11 on OpenSolaris
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 08:30:22 +0100

Hello Ben,

Thanks for your response.Then I will give it a go on OSOL.

Rgds Gottfried

http://www.venussociety.org/

On Mon 5:48 PM , "Ben Taylor" bentaylor.solx86@gmail.com sent:
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:02 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> Is someone working on a port of QUEMU version 0.11.0-rc1 to OpenSolaris.I
> checked out the following link
>
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/qemu/host/%26nbsp%3B">http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/qemu/host/  and can see that only
> older versions are present.

Supposedly, current QEMU in GIT form should compile on OSOL, at
least according to everything I've seen on the list.

The older tar balls were there when there were issues with the earlier
source archives which were not very Solaris friendly.

Ben