qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: qemu code review

From: malc
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: qemu code review
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:34:06 +0300 (MSK)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, Kevin Wolf wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as Steve suggests, I'm forwarding the list of issues he found to the
> mailing list. I've already looked at a few points in the block code and
> sent patches. If everyone picks up one point, we should get through the
> list quickly. Who volunteers for the TCG ones? ;-)

You mean translate-XXX? In a usual twisted way (in which nature
normally operates) i was trying, just for kicks, to build QEMU with
clang just yesterday, and it found one of the issues Steve review also
found (bt-sdp), but also something his review didn't bt-l2cap.c:1000

[..snip..]

--
mailto:address@hidden