qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Interactive Unix 4

From: Gustavo Alves
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Interactive Unix 4
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:16:59 -0200

I'm trying to install Interactive Unix 4 with qemu 0.10.6, but there is some problems when accessing the IDE disk. Everything appears to hang when the system try to format the fs and all I can see on gdb is some interrupts being executed. The fdisk utility works correctly.

As I never had experience before with qemu, how this problem can the debugged? Someone had previous experience with this issue? Anyone can give-me some directions?

Thanks

Gustavo