qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: what's on qemu tree for pci related fixes

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: what's on qemu tree for pci related fixes
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:40:52 -0600

Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
Here's the list of patches on my pci fixes tree:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/qemu.git pci

Here are the pci fixes I know of that haven't been applied already.
They mostly fix up minor nits.  All, any more comments on any of them?
If yes, please reply on the original patch, not here.

Most of these are in staging minus Isaku's latest series. The last series caused some gnarly regressions so I've got them in a separate branch for more thorough testing.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori