qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Unclear committer situation

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Unclear committer situation
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:18:51 -0600

Jan Kiszka wrote:
Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
2009/12/1 Alexander Graf <address@hidden>:
Hi,

Could someone with commit rights please stand up to feel responsible for
PPC?

Usually, when I send a patch to qemu-devel, I know who to address to
increase chances of it getting committed. For kvm/vnc/block I just CC
Anthony, for Audio I just CC malc, etc.
And who can increase chances of getting committed for a scsi-related patch?
I sent a patch on November, the 10th (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/38100/),
and it looks like it was just ignored.

Patch is line-wrapped (following your link to patchwork makes this obvious).

Note that the merge process can be quite silent.

Actually, I provided this feedback for the first submission. He resubmitted again with the same issue.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori