qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding support for Mac OS X ppc64 host

From: Andreas Faerber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding support for Mac OS X ppc64 host
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 05:57:54 +0100

Hello,

This mini series adds TCG target support for OSX/ppc64
and fixes the Cocoa frontend for ppc64.

With these patches applied, qemu and qemu-system-x86_64
are usable. Tested on Mac OS X v10.5 with a Haiku disk image
and a Fedora 12 installation disk.

qemu-system-sparc works fine, too.

qemu-system-sparc64 works on ppc64 while it didn't on ppc!
qemu-system-ppc appears to hang on ppc64 but doesn't on ppc.

I suggest we start applying these patches and try to fix
these weird issues afterwards.

Regards,

Andreas