qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-kvm guest shutdown on signal -- patch

From: Jan Psota
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-kvm guest shutdown on signal -- patch
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:33:44 +0100

It would be useful if you include this addition to qemu code.
I often use Windows on virtual qemu machines and I think that there is
no more elegant way to shut them down (any other OS too!), than by
killing qemu with signal it does not use for other purposes.

// termsig_handler() is not consistent with other _handler names,
// it would look better as sigterm_handler()

--
Jan Psota