qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Spice project is now open

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Spice project is now open
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:00:12 -0600

I'm not getting into this discussion and is not going to happen, you have all
the necessary information on spiec-space.org in order to take intelligent
decision. The QEMU community can choose to reject Spice if it decide to do so.

There's nothing to reject.  You haven't posted patches.

When you do post patches, if you can't/won't offer an explanation as to why it's better than what we already have, then they will be rejected.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori