qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Spice project is now open

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Spice project is now open
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:16:40 -0600

Yaniv Kamay wrote:
It already has. It's not a git tree with staged patches. It's a tarball release of a really old version of kvm-userspace that's called

'vdesktop'.

This guy is evil and he is motivate by personal agenda. I hope you all will
wakeup.

Okay, I'm done with this thread. I hope you have better luck in the future with Spice.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori