qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] X support for QXL and SPICE

From: Izik Eidus
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] X support for QXL and SPICE
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:52:49 +0200

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:31:34 -0600
Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

> Okay, that's in line with what my expectations were.  So what's the
> future of Spice for X?  Anything clever or is Windows the only target
> right now?

Offscreen pixmaps, Xrender, opengl 3d commands, Video extention.

I dont understand what you want here?

Spice is not responsible for how X work the fact that X doesnt have
many things that windows have - doesnt mean it is bad spice DOES have
them...

Btw Xrender is used by cario hardware accelration...