qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cocoa: ppc64 host support and various improvements

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cocoa: ppc64 host support and various improvements
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 03:55:30 +0100

Hello,

Recently, OSX/ppc64 TCG support was merged. This series replaces the
remainder of my ppc64 series, splitting it up for review and bisectability.

It starts with fixing an essential 64-bit incompatibility,
followed by elimination of all cocoa.m warnings on a v10.5 ppc64 system.

Also included are respins of patches fixing errors/warnings on older hosts
and optimizing drawing. Support for -nographic is added.

New is my modification of window close behavior plus another drawing
optimization for non-overlapping Views.

Most of these patches do not depend on each other, so could be cherry-picked
if necessary.

Also available at git://repo.or.cz/qemu/afaerber.git, branch cocoa.

Regards,

Andreas