qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu terminating with SIGABRT

From: David S. Ahern
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu terminating with SIGABRT
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:09:07 -0700

I'm using a variant of the KVM source from RHEL5 plus a few
cherry-picked patches. Host OS is RHEL 5.3. The servers are using E5540
or E5504 processors. The host OS is running from a small USB key, and
there is no place to write a core file. Other accommodations have to be
made to get it. Hopefully by the end of the week I can get make to
reproducing the abort and capturing a core.

David Ahern