qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE][Call-For-Testing] Release 0.12.0-rc1 of QEMU

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE][Call-For-Testing] Release 0.12.0-rc1 of QEMU
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:20:50 -0600

Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
2009/12/14 Anthony Liguori <address@hidden>:
The current plan is to release 0.12.0 on Friday, Dec 18th.  Depending on the
severity of bug fixes we get between now and then, we may do another release
candidate in the middle of the week.

I see that the carry flag fix for sparc is included. Are you planning
to include the rest of my sparc/scsi patches? They are not as drastic
as the carry fix, so they shouldn't break something which isn't
already broken. On the other hand, the ability to boot Solaris/sparc
kernel may be important for some users.

It's up to Blue Swirl to decide about the sparc patches. The SCSI Inquiry fix is reasonable but it missed the -rc2 deadline. I'll queue it for final release.

--
Regards,

Anthony Liguori