qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] vmware fixes in a git tree

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] vmware fixes in a git tree
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:45:01 -0600

Dave Airlie wrote:
Hi guys,

I've gotten vmware going again on master using some patches from
Anthony (rebased onto master)
and a fix for the cursor pixmap which was causing a segfault.

Excellent, I just ran into a bug report indicating that as the cause of the seg fault.

The patches are in
git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/qemu.git vmware-queue
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/qemu/log/?h=vmware-queue

I can send the queue to the list if required, including Anthony's patches.

Yes, please do.

It also contains a fix to expose the fifo via a second PCI BAR which
is what the vmware
svga spec states.

I've booted an F12 LiveCD with this.

Awesome, thanks!