qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] M68K Or PPC Status Update to Run Mac OS in Qemu

From: Leo B
Subject: [Qemu-devel] M68K Or PPC Status Update to Run Mac OS in Qemu
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:32:27 -0500

A while back I know someone was working on PPC Support in Qemu to be able to run Mac OS9-Mac OS X in Qemu on X86 PC's not sure about M68K support though so is anybody still working on M68K support or PPC Support and how far is it from being included in a stable Qemu release,I notice Power PC Support still says Testing on the status page how far is it from being complete?

Thanks In Advance For Replying