qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Can anybody simply explains how the device model gets r

From: 刘鹏程
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Can anybody simply explains how the device model gets run?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:40:23 +0800

let me be more specific, for pci nic rtl8139, some callback functions are registered
during initialization, such as rtl8139_receive, rtl8139_can_receive. When and how
do these functions get called? My qemu vertion is qemu-0.10.6.
Can anyone generally explain the process? It will be very appreciated.

Thanks