qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] KVM developer conference call

From: Chris Wright
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] KVM developer conference call
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:15:58 -0800

The KVM project is announcing a regular conference call focused on KVM
development issues.  The call will take place weekly on Tuesdays at
15:00 UTC for 1 hour.  The purpose of the call is to discuss relevant
development issues in a high bandwidth forum, certainly _not_ meant
to supplant discussion on list.  I will send out a request for agenda
items each week the day before the call, and post minutes after the
call concludes.

If you are interested in joining please send me an email.

thanks,
-chris