qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ldl_code definition (qemu 0.9.0)

From: saul . saggin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ldl_code definition (qemu 0.9.0)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:44:09 +0100

Hi,
I'm working on Qemu (0.9.0) extension in order to interact with SystemC (for ARM system).

I would like to know where the ldl_code function is defined.

Qemu code use it on disas_arm_insn(...) function (code below):

static void disas_arm_insn(CPUState * env, DisasContext *s)
{
    unsigned int cond, insn, val, op1, i, shift, rm, rs, rn, rd, sh;

    insn = ldl_code(s->pc);
    s->pc += 4;
}

Grep shows me that cpu-all.h contains a definition for this function (code below):
#define ldl_code(p) ldl_raw(p)

but commenting it compilation process still work fine.

So, where really is located ldl_code function definition?

EDALab - Network Embedded Systems
Dip. di Informatica, Universita' degli Studi di Verona
Strada le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona (Italy)
email: address@hidden
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
fax  : +39 045 802 70 68
web : www.edalab.it