qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU support for ARM security features / TrustZone

From: leicher
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU support for ARM security features / TrustZone
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:01:53 -0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

after reading the QEMU documentation and doing a search on the internet I
came to no clear statement whether QEMU's ARM emulation has also support
for the ARM security features known as TrustZone.
I found that QEMU emulates ARM Cortex-8 which in hardware have Trustzone
support. It is unclear to me if this is the case in the version that QEMU
emulates.
I would be glad if someone knows more than I do, and could help me with
some clarification.

Thanks,
Andreas