qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure

From: Loïc Minier
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:33:29 +0100

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010, Blue Swirl wrote:
> That must've been it. But I get this on Milax:

 I didn't know about MilaX; I had a hard time getting gcc/binutils (or
 event git) to work along with working headers or base libs such as
 zlib.h or unistd.h.  Do you have any instructions on how to get these
 working?

> config-host.mak is out-of-date, running configure
> /bin/ginstall: cannot stat `=': No such file or directory

 Ok; this was a typo in the Solaris patch (note that I was reluctant to
 touch the Solaris code in the first place); I could reproduce and also
 noticed that /bin/sh on MilaX doesn't support "if ! foo", so I replaced
 these with "if foo; then :; else ...; fi" constructs.

 Please find an attached third patch.

--
Loïc Minier