qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New qemu.org website

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New qemu.org website
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:26:54 -0600

Hi,

The new qemu.org wiki is now live. I've transferred all of the content from the old website and have now switched www.qemu.org to redirect to wiki.qemu.org.

My hope is with the new wiki format, qemu.org can be a centralized location to connect all of the information available about QEMU and really start improving the overall level of documentation available for users.

So please go, create an account, and start contributing :-)

http://www.qemu.org/

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

P.S. I've uploaded a static version of the texi documentation that's linked off of the main website. I think this makes sense for the time being and is line with the feedback on the mailing list.