qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Need some help regarding QEMU

From: Taimoor Mirza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Need some help regarding QEMU
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:08:11 +0500

Hi all,

I am new to QEMU and need some help from you guys. Below are few questions of mine. I'll highly appreciate if someone can answer these questions:

  1. I've build a demo application of Nucleus PLUS for ARM integrator CP. This application uses framebuffer and displays some data on LCD. Can you guys tell me how can I run this application on QEMU?
  2. Is there any IDE that allows development/debugging of Linux applications for different platforms using QEMU? Like google has Android.
  3. Does QEMU or any other extension of it allows to have UI controls like custom keypad, LEDs, buttons etc to simulate the user interface of Embedded devices?

BR,
mooni