qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Need QEMU source and documentation

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Need QEMU source and documentation
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 08:12:52 -0600

On 02/04/2010 02:18 AM, Taimoor Mirza wrote:

Hi all,

I need QEMU source and documentation but qemu.org is down. Is there any other place from where I can get both source and documentation?

It's back again.

It wasn't actually down.  qemu.org runs in a qemu virtual machine with kvm acceleration.  In this case, I had top running on the serial port and had disconnected from the serial console.

top continuously generates output which filled the socket buffer and ultimately caused write() to block freezing the entire virtual machine until I reconnected to the serial console.

We desperately need to rewrite the char device handling.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Regards,
Taimoor