qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] rtl8139 timer interrupt rewrote

From: Frediano Ziglio
Subject: [Qemu-devel] rtl8139 timer interrupt rewrote
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 22:02:34 +0100

Hi,
  I rewrote timer implementation for this card. I wrote even a small
Linux guest test program (attached as main.c). This patch add a QEMU
timer only when needed (timeout status not set, timeout irq wanted and
timer set). I tested this patch with a Darwin system and with my test
program (I bought a compatible physical card and it works too).

Regards
  Frediano Ziglio