qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Question about PCIe and MSI-X status in Qemu

From: Adnan Khaleel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Question about PCIe and MSI-X status in Qemu
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:47:51 -0600

Could one of the developers give a brief status of the current state of support for PCIe and MSI-X interrupts in Qemu.
I'm trying to build a System-C device that I'd like to co-simulate with Qemu and have the ability to use the same software stack as well. The kernel modules rely on MSI-X interrupts and the device itself would be a PCIe device.

Also, in your opinion, what would be the best device model (NIC etc) that Qemu already has in place that would serve as a good starting template?

I know this is a fairly broad question so any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

AK