qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Intel PXA270 System-on-chip emulation in QEMU

From: Taimoor Mirza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Intel PXA270 System-on-chip emulation in QEMU
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:01:33 +0500

Hi all,

I want to know about Intel PXA270 System-on-chip emulation in QEMU. Does this emulation includes "USB client controller" emulation?
Actually I've a USB device application developed using Linux USB Gadget framework and I want to emulate this on QEMU but I am unable to find any USB client controller emulation in QEMU.