qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] tcg/arm fixes and improvements

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] tcg/arm fixes and improvements
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:33:46 +0100

This patch series fix a bug in div2/divu2 ops, implement setcond
and setcond2 ops and improve brcond/setcond by allowing immediate
constants.

I have tested it using a modified version of target-mips/translate.c
which includes setcond ops, and running mips-linux-user binaries. The
first fixes was actually necessary to run such binaries. This has been
done with cpu-exec.c compiled with -O0 due to a bug (see my other mail).