qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio block device and sysfs

From: Marc Haber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio block device and sysfs
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:15:25 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 12:04:39PM -0800, jvrao wrote:
> Here is the patch for the guest kernel.
>
> http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/83873/

Thanks, the comment explained it for me.

Are all those relevant patches in git head of qemu, so that I can
actually try? Will it be necessary to adapt kvm as well, or will kvm
automatically support this feature once they have merged qemu's changes?

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190