qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] guidance regarding GSOC

From: Faqeer ALI
Subject: [Qemu-devel] guidance regarding GSOC
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:09:44 +0000

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate student at MAJU university Islamabad Pakistan, as a course project I have already worked with qemu and openmoko.

During this summers, I would be glad to work with qemu.

I need some guidance, I have downloaded the qemu sources,

And as per "Convert Monitor commands to the QObject API" or "Improve/Simplify the QObject API" projects, I only found the qobject.h in the sources, can you please give me little details, so that I could start working on it.

Regards
Faqeer Ali