qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu per vm config file support

From: Manish Regmi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu per vm config file support
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:06:29 -0500

Hi,
  These days i am playing with qemu and kvm. The command line parameters can become very long. Is there any technical reason why config file is not implemented in qemu yet.
I can understand that that can be taken care of by libvirt etc. but wouldn't it be good to have qemu support config file with syntax similar to vmware vmx file or bochs.
I have played with qemu code to do some experiments with config file. let me know what you think.

regards
Manish Regmi
http://manish-cs.blogspot.com