qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Call for help in reviewing patches (!kvm & linux-user)

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Call for help in reviewing patches (!kvm & linux-user)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:08:41 +0200

On 04/15/2010 01:32 AM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Hi all,

My impression is that few persons have interest in linux-user or
non-KVM targets areas, at least from the development point of view.
I personally don't care about linux-user code, though I have tried to
merge patches in this area anyway, as otherwise they are just
bitrotting on the mailing list.

On the other hand there are quite more people at least following the
development in these areas, as when something is broken, you are usually
told that quite quickly.

Let's start by fixing what is broken. Last time I checked iothread was broken. If it's fixed, there was as usual no trace of the patches on the list...

You get kudos for posting all your patches, unlike many other committers, besides the work reviewing and applying ours.

Paolo